Sunday, November 28, 2010

Artistry beauty products:

If you like make up products, Artistry may be the brand for you. If you already have a make up brand you use regularly but would like a change check out Artistry beauty products. You may also be looking to upgrade your make up products. If you can afford make up that has greater quality, Artistry products is a make up line that has that greater quality. There are multiple make up products to choose from. You don't necessarily have to change all of the make up you are currently using to enjoy a single Artistry product. For example, you like the eye shadow you currently use but would like to try a different brand of eyeliner. Look at Artistry eyeliners. Artistry also carries skin care products. I have personally tried an Artistry eyeliner product in the past and really liked it. I remember that it didn't easily smear on your skin or fade away quickly. I may be purchasing more of this eyeliner myself soon. If I purchase more than one I could give a couple out as samples as well if interested.
*Visit my Artistry quiz: If you go to my facebook page (Kris Ketterer) you will see that I have taken the Artistry quiz, which gives you results regarding a make up product that might look the best on you. You could take it too. If you are not already a friend of mine on facebook and would like to add me and take this quiz, request to be my friend and I will accept. If you do this however please type "Artistry" right next to your name when sending me your friend request.
*You can also find Artistry products by going to my web page account: http://www.amwayglobal.com/KrisannKetterer

Contact me with any questions if you are interested in a product:
Email-kritz86@hotmail.com (Please put Amway or Artistry in your subject line).
Phone number-(801) 637-1932
On facebook
Send me a comment back directly on this blog site with your contact information (name and phone number).

No comments:

Post a Comment