Friday, December 10, 2010

Beauty Alert!

I don't know how many of you have used Lucky perfume in the past. I am one of those lovers of Lucky Brand perfume. The only problem is that stores do not carry this perfume brand any longer and haven't for some time. Recently I have found this perfume once again in a catalog of mine. I was very excited and plan on ordering some very soon! If you also want this perfume once again or haven't ever tried it and want to, let me know! I can either order some for you and deliver it to your address or I can give you the website you can go to in order to self order and have it shipped to you. Currently the cost listed in the catalog is $42.00 without shipping. If you do want some and would like me to deliver it to you rather than you completing a self order it would cost the same. I don't at all mind ordering it and delivering it to you without any extra cost.
You can call me at 801-637-1932 or email me, kritz86@hotmail.com if you have an interest in obtaining Lucky perfume. Kris Ketterer.

No comments:

Post a Comment