Sunday, November 14, 2010

Idea for those who have razor burn from shaving but don't like waxing:

Every time I shave it results in razor burn, even with the most expensive razors. I have found a product that has helped me with this problem. What I have found to help me with this is a shaving gel that leaves my skin smoother without the burn and skin irritation. I even used this shaving gel with the cheapest razor possible and still had smooth skin without razor burn. I believe this product works so well because of some of its ingredients including aloe, vitamin E, and allantoin. The other nice aspect to this product is that it is cheap! You can get 3 cans for just $10.98 (not including shipping) and each can contains 7 oz of gel. A little bit also goes a long ways. So if you have a problem with razor burn like I do and want to try this shaving gel  let me know! I am sure it would help you just as much as it has helped me. If it doesn't do for you what you expect it is 100 percent refundable. I also have 2 of these 7 oz shaving gel canisters that I am willing to give as free samples to anybody interested. If you want to try this product call me at 801-637-1932 or send an email to kritz86@hotmail.com. Kris Ketterer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment