Saturday, January 1, 2011

More on bone health:

About 2 weeks or so ago I posted a blog about bone health. I discussed some ways that you can keep your bones strong and healthy. One of those ways was to increase calcium intake. Certain foods that are higher in calcium were listed on my previous blog. It was also mentioned that Vitamin D is an important part of bone health since this is the vitamin that helps to absorb the calcium taken in. Vitamin D and calcium go hand in hand basically. In my opinion it is always best to get the elements you need from food as much as possible. But lets face it, life is busy and doesn't always allow for the time needed to eat nutritiously all of the time. On these busy days, it is always good to use a supplement. You can get daily vitamin supplements at any grocery store of course. Then there are nutrilite products. These products are advertised on my webpage for healthy products. There are supplements available that focus on supporting bone health. There are also supplements that cover a wide array of nutrient needs that you may not even think about. Compared to other daily vitamin supplements I have seen the supplements on my webpage contain many more nutrients that you need daily. Email me or visit my webpage to see for yourself or inquire of these products. You can also call me if you are interested in seeing these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment